Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This Sweater

Stella McCartney Resort 2010 collection

Having this blog made me feel more self-confident. I tried to be like a Tavi Gevinson. Of course, I can't. I have to try to be more like myself. I think I can do that. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes it may be harder to be yourself than anybody else.

I feel like I am dependend on something. That I need a think to look after. I hope I'm not the only person that feels in this way. Look at this sweater (yes, it IS NOt a person- who cares?). It depends on the woman that wears it. Without her, people wouldn't admire its true beauty.
But what beauty is? Somebody told me once that you can't be beautiful. You can be nice, pretty but not beautiful.
Being beautiful depends on everybody. You can't be beautiful to all the people. Because we ARE different. And this makes us special.
Maybe we can't be beautiful, but we can be ourselves. And we can be special too! And funny, friendly etc. We can be more than some tiny people, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment