Monday, February 22, 2010

Dakota Fanning





This is Dakota Fanning. She's my favourite actress. She's going to be 16 tomorrow, so
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, DAKOTA!
She is a wonderful actress, I saw her in Dreamer first, then in I am Sam, Push, Man on Fire, New Moon and The Secret Life of Bees. The last one is my favouirite. Dakota made such a great role! The book was wonderful too, very captivating. I loved it. Dakota is blossoming in a very beautiful lady and I think she does a great job in growing up on the screen. Her last movie, The Runaways is about a famous girls' rock band from the 80's. She is Cherrie Curie, the lead singer. When I saw the trailer and read more about it, I was thinking: "Is DAKOTA going to play this??!!"!! And yes, she IS. She is growing up, she has adult roles and, as she said, "she showes her rebellion into movies". She is a role model to a lot of young actresses, she showed us what does it mean to grow up on the screen, but not only. She grew in the critics' eyes, and she also grew as a person. I respect her and I really apreciate her for her work.
GO GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. I totally H E A R T Dakota Fanning!! She's like my role model!!!!

    ReplyDelete