Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I haven't been writing for a while. Only reading. Reading. Blogs. Magazines. Books. Letters.
E-mails. And now I feel like I have to share all the things that I've learnt during summer. During this incredible summer. Weekend starts on Saturday. School starts on Monday.
This summer I DISCOVERED so many things. I experimented a lot.
So, things that I've done for the first time:
Watched Gossip Girl (I'm totally into it)
Missed people (like really missing)
Cried at songs
Watched a movie for 10 times (That's you, Little Manhattan)
Felt inspired by Audrey Hepburn
Watched the Madame by Jean Paul Gaultier ad and felt really inspired by it
Cut a Tommy Girl ad (motto: a declaration of independence)
Bought Jonas notebooks (I actually had to choose between Jonas, Hannah Montana and High School Muscial)
Watched Friends and laughed out loud
Read a Hello Kitty magazine (I'm gonna talk about that later.)
Bought a glossy magazines only beacuse it had Leighton Meester on its cover and felt really sorry for buying it later when I discovered that the interview was only like a page or something.
Had a broken heart.
Loved.
So it was a great summer. A great summer. Great things happened. I feel ready for autumn. I feel READY for school. Let a new age begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment